Back Emergency Air Freight Services - Aerospace Freight Solutions
While your Aircraft on Ground (AOG) shipments have to be delivered with speed and security, large or heavy aircraft parts can be logistically challenging. That’s why Sterling developed its Global Priority Freight service. We can deliver everything from oversized crates to aircraft engines to heavy pallets of industrial pumps.
Global aviation logistics experts provide end-to-end project and depot management, leveraging an extensive network of trucks, trailers and aircraft. Your priority freight arrives on time and on budget. We also offer full hazardous materials (HAZMAT) services for your dangerous goods AOG shipments.
With Sterling’s Global Priority Freight service, you can expect:
- Expedited pickup, usually within 1 to 2 hours of your call. Delivery to anywhere in the world, 365 days a year.
- Door-to-door pick-up and delivery of AOG shipments up to 150 feet or 150,000 pounds.
- Priority freight shipments are delivered via a broad network of global airlines as well as trucks and trailers with dedicated drivers.
- GPS capabilities track the exact time in transit with regular in-route notifications and updates for traffic conditions.
- Real-time tracking and point-by-point notification at each milestone. Includes proof of delivery via QuickOnline 2.0, our advanced online logistics management software.