Back On-Board Courier Services - Hand Carry Services
Sometimes the Aircraft on Ground (AOG) parts you need are more than urgent—they are also extremely valuable or fragile. When time and security are critical, Sterling offers On Board Courier services.
Your AOG shipments are hand carried by a Sterling courier who personally escorts and delivers your package directly to the recipient. Your aircraft parts clear customs at any time of the day or night and can simply be walked onto another flight if there are any delays.
Secure hand delivery of critical aircraft parts
Our OBC hand carry service gives you the highest level of security and reliability with:
- 24/7 priority pickup and delivery anywhere in the world. Includes door-to-door same-day service in the US and next-day delivery to most international locations.
- The fastest possible delivery times. Options to combine On Board Courier with any of our AOG logistics solutions (Next Flight Out and Global Air Charter)
- Unmatched chain of custody. Aircraft parts are never out of the hands of our courier, who safeguards your shipment to final delivery.
- Real-time tracking and point-by-point notification at each milestone with QuickOnline 2.0, our advanced online logistics management software.
- Access to certified International Air Transport Association (IATA) experts. They are up-to-speed on global rules and regulations governing dangerous goods transport and can help you prepare documents and ensure compliance.