Back AOG Aircraft Parts Logistics solutions
Every minute an aircraft is on the ground, it racks up costs. Sterling’s Aircraft on Ground (AOG) aircraft parts service gets your parts where they need to be as quickly as possible.
Our AOG helpdesk is staffed 24 hours a day by global aviation logistics specialists who start the shipping process as soon as you call. With over 40 years of experience handling non-conforming and oversized shipments, you never have to worry about size or weight restrictions.
Regardless of why an aircraft is grounded, Sterling gets it back in the air quickly with:
- Round-the-clock priority pick-up and delivery anywhere in the world. Includes door-to-door, counter-to-counter, door-to-airport, hold for pick-up and airside service.
- Optimized route planning to ensure parts travel via the safest, most efficient route and mode of transportation.
- Fast, secure air and ground transportation solutions such as Next Flight Out, Next Drive Out, On Board Courier hand carry, Priority Freight and Global Air Charters.
- An unmatched chain of custody with individual tracking uses the aircraft part ID to monitor each shipment during transit.
- GPS capabilities track the exact time in transit and send instant alerts of potential delays for quick rerouting of AOG shipments.
- Real-time tracking and point-by-point notification at each milestone via QuickOnline 2.0, our advanced online logistics management software.
- Long-standing relationships with the global airline network. Deliveries are expedited to anywhere in the world, even the most remote locations.
When every minute matters, call the aviation logistics specialists