Back Reverse Logistics Solutions for Aerospace - Aircraft Asset Recovery
Effectively managing your spare parts inventory in the aftermarket can help you retain customers, recapture value and reduce write-offs. However, this can be complex when dealing with a network of core returns and component lifecycles. Parts need to be distributed quickly and strategically while moving assets efficiently through the return, repair and return-to-service process.
Sterling’s Reverse Logistics program is designed to simplify the process for you. From moving repairs and retrofits to end-of-life asset recovery and hazardous materials, we have the right logistics solutions to get your shipments where they need to be in your time frame. We monitor and track your serviceable and unserviceable assets from beginning to end – through the entire supply chain network and back to you.
Whether you are an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO), corporate jet owner or commercial airline, our Aircraft on Ground (AOG) and Reverse Logistics experts customize a solution that meets your specific needs, giving you:
- Round-the-clock priority pick-up and delivery anywhere in the world. Includes door-to-door, counter-to-counter, door-to-airport, hold for pick-up and drop-ship services.
- Fast, secure air and ground transportation solutions. Includes Next Flight Out, Next Drive Out, Global Priority Air Freight, On Board Courier hand carry, Global Air Charters and our custom AeroRide™ Priority Ground Logistics.
- Unmatched chain of custody. Individual tracking with unique aircraft part ID to monitor shipment during transit.
- Access to certified International Air Transport Association (IATA) experts. They are up-to-speed on global rules and regulations governing dangerous goods transport and can help you prepare documents and ensure compliance.
- Custom reports provide detailed aircraft parts, serial and FIN numbers. Get a snapshot of the inventory and off units.
- GPS capabilities monitor the exact time in transit and send instant alerts of potential delays for quick shipment rerouting.
- Real-time tracking and point-by-point notification at each milestone via QuickOnline 2.0, our advanced online logistics management software.
- Long-standing relationships with the global airline network. Deliveries are expedited to anywhere in the world, even the most remote locations.
- When every minute matters, call the aviation logistics specialist