Back Sterling Aviation Launches Next-Gen Logistics Software for the Aviation Industry, QuickOnline 2.0 | Sterling Global Aviation Logistics
New release and features will help shippers better manage their global supply chain
Sterling Global Aviation Logistics has launched an enhanced logistics software application, QuickOnline 2.0, designed specifically for the aviation and aerospace industry. The new application provides an easy and efficient way for shippers to place orders online, upload required shipping documentation, as well as track and manage their urgent shipments. Using the latest technologies and development languages, the platform now includes many new time-saving and shipment visibility features.
The platform was designed to keep global supply chains moving with today's challenges and in the future as the industry recovers. QuickOnline 2.0 provides easier access to shipping details and milestones, enhanced user efficiencies and greater visibility of shipment status.
QuickOnline 2.0 delivers real-time information and facilitates communication. It allows all stakeholders involved in the supply chain to be in sync and up-to-date on every milestone of the shipment journey. The platform offers:
- Complete integration with GPS devices for up-to-the-minute sensor data
- A shipment milestone timeline with a visual summary of shipments in progress
- An interactive map to locate information and manage shipments quickly
- Fully integrated live airline data to show current status, actual departures and position of aircraft
- A simplified registration process and new password policy with added security
- Key partners access to QuickOnline 2.0 to further streamline clients’ supply chain and obtain real-time shipment status
- Ability to upload and download documents required for clients’ domestic and international shipments
"QuickOnline has always been about making customer's jobs easier. This next-gen technology gives customers what they need to place orders instantly and track their shipments in real-time with full transparency, in a way that works best for them.'' says Michael McNally, Vice President of IT Product Management for the Quick Group.
About Sterling Global Aviation Logistics
Since 1981, Sterling Global Aviation Logistics, a Kuehne+ Nagel company, has been helping aviation and aerospace clients with their worldwide priority shipping, transporting valuable aircraft parts swiftly and efficiently. Sterling specializes in shipping AOG aircraft parts, heavyweight or oversized freight, and dangerous goods, while keeping downtime to a minimum. With a focus on providing global AOG Logistics, Sterling is at the forefront of innovations, offering precision, individualized service and dependability.
With over 72,500 employees at 1,400 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in sea logistics, air logistics, road logistics and contract logistics, with a clear focus on integrated logistics solutions.